Subheader

one woman's journey of self-discovery, weight loss, and taking back control

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30 Days In

Since I'm up...still working the EOM I thought I should go ahead and update my progress so far.  It certainly doesn't seem like it has been 30 whole days since we started the 90 day challenge...but it has.  I was sure I would be begging for mercy by this point!  Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that it is a HUGE surprise that I am still going strong.  As a matter of fact, only a little over a month ago I actually spoke these words.... "I would rather be fat than live in a world where I can't eat pizza."  Ok, so I DO love pizza, but I would rather be skinny and have one slice of pizza on occasion than be fat and put down a medium pepperoni by myself.  Anyway, that is neither here nor there because I still have 60 days before I can indulge.  I'm laughing at myself for being ok with that....who IS this person in my body?

So, for my 30 day stats.  I kept forgetting to do my metabolism scan, so I actually just did that this week.  We'll have to check in on the body fat percentage in another month or so. However, I did manage to lose 19 pounds and 16 inches in the past 30 days.  I would say that this whole deal is paying off.  I'm perfectly happy with that!!!  Here's hoping for another awesome month!

No comments:

Post a Comment